Helpful tips for looking after your spectacles:
- Keep your spectacles in their case when you are not wearing them, this will protect your frame and lenses from becoming damaged.
- Use the cleaning cloth that we provide to clean the front and back surfaces of your spectacle lenses. Do not use abrasive materials such as tissues, clothes, towels etc.
- Use a spectacle cleaning spray or moist lens wipes to clean your lenses. Do not use water, washing up liquid or soap because these could damage coatings.
- Take your spectacles off with both hands. This will reduce the chances of the frame becoming loose or becoming out of shape.
- Come into our practice for a regular spectacle ‘MOT’, during which we can assess the fit of your spectacles.